Company law organises the formation and the operation of companies. When you found, transform or liquidate a company, company law is involved.
Talo Law guides you in all aspect of company law.
The right choices as a company have to be translated in to firm articles of association and clear agreements with very little or no chance of conflict. In our company law department we treat :
- The choice of the right company form;
- Founding of start ups, articles of association;
- Rights of shareholders;
- Obligations and responsibilities of directors, managers and sharholders;
- Drafting minutes of meetings and board of directors;
- Contributions in kind in your company;
- Corporate housekeeping;
- Due diligence for a SPA;
- Management buyout;
- Drafting of management-agreements;
- Capital increases;
Our close cooperation with a Belgian notary public allows us to put your company law wishes into immediate contract or statute reality.